6-8 page paper
In this assignment, you will develop a digital promotional strategy for a local small business (actual or fictional, of your own selection). The strategy should include a Website, a Facebook page, and Twitter account.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Describe in detail the small business you are using and whether the business in question is real or fictional.
- Determine the target market for the selected small business and justify your choice.
- Determine how the small business uses social media and the Internet to reach its target market. Provide examples to support your answer.
- Evaluate the different options for designing a Website that reflects the image and target market of the small business. Determine which Website design option you would select. Support your selection.
- Evaluate the different options for developing a successful social media strategy.
- Determine how you would integrate Facebook and Twitter into your digital promotional strategy for the selected small business. Provide examples to support your ideas.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Integrate the concepts of personal selling into viable sales strategies that address customer relations and the considerations for product selection and positioning, responsiveness to customer needs, and sales presentation.
- Apply the key elements of a presentation strategy to foster customer partnerships and add value for the customer.
- Analyze the communication dynamics of advertising and the factors that affect consumer response to advertising to develop effective marketing strategy.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in advertising and sales management.
- Write clearly and concisely about advertising and sales management using proper writing mechanics.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/27/2015 10:00 pm