After watching the movie:
Write an analysis of PLANNING or related issues. Your content grade will be based on your assessment of aspects of planning or related points put forth in the movie. DO NOT write a summary - assume the reader has seen the movie. 4 pages double spaced, font size
The steps from paper one still apply:
1. Think of a position on a major planning or related issue you would like to analyze for the movie.
2. Think of 2-4 statements that support your position.
3. In your intro paragraph, clearly state your position (identified in #1) and briefly mention your supporting statements (#2).
4. Each paragraph after your intro should be dedicated to explaining ONE of your supporting statements. You may use specific examples from the movie to provide further support and evidence.
5. Write a concluding paragraph that essentially wraps up your position, and ideally sheds new light based on the arguments provided in the body of the paper.
CITE THE READINGS!
True, there is no violent action, but intelligent conversations.
1) City structure for Paris, what more to say about this city?
2) Pedestrian friendly urban neighborhoods
3) Importance of open space for a big city (river, park, etc.)
4) Urban isolation
5) Neighborhood gathering place
6) Mixed use concept (housing, retail, coffee shops, nearby)
7) Urban density and elements for physical design
Email me with any questions.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/10/2015 10:00 am