To complete the assignment, perform the following tasks:
- Open this Excel workbook and save the worksheet as "FirstInital_LastName_PivotIPA04_.xlsx."
- Highlight the entire data set, and insert a pivot table.
- For more information on how to create a pivot table, click here.
- Create a new worksheet, and sort the pivot table as follows:
- Move Student level to the Column level.
- Move the Year will move to Values, changing your values to count instead of sum.
- Move the Course to Row Label.
- Insert a Column chart and expand your chart. Select Chart Layout 3, and also change your chart design style 2.
- Add a title “Course Availability” for your table.
- Save the worksheet as “Course Availability,” and save your document as "FirstInitial_LastName_PivotIPA04_solution."
- Return to the Data sheet, highlight all the data, and click on Insert a pivot chart.
- For more information on how to create a pivot chart, click here.
- Create a new worksheet, and sort the pivot chart as follows:
- Filter the Year.
- Move Courses to Axis Fields.
- Move the Count of Student to Value.
- Change your chart type to columns and choose a style from the design tab. Insert the name “Course Overview” as your title.
- Adjust your new chart by expanding it from cells A22 to G48.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/30/2015 07:00 pm