Marked out of: 100
Task (3000 words)
Discuss the contemporary requirements for practice in your occupation or area of work, and likely changes to those requirements in the future; consider how these changes are likely to affect older workers in that occupation (or area of work) in particular, and argue a case for how best education and training provisions can support the learning needs of older workers in that occupation.
Your assignment should include:
1. An account of the current requirements for practice in your occupation and how individuals are educated for that occupation and inculcated into it in the workplace.
2. A critical discussion of how and why those requirements are likely to change in the future
3. A critical discussion of education and training for older workers generally
4. An argued case for how best vocational and continuing education and training are most likely to be effective in maintaining the competence older workers in that occupation or area of work.
Criteria & Marking:
The assignment will be assessed against the following criteria_
- The comprehensiveness of the account of the work practice and the strength of your analysis about how individuals are able to participate and learn in that practice.
- The strength of the case that identifies the key considerations in developing further individuals' capacities to conduct the changing demands of the workplace and how these considerations reflect the needs of older workers.
- The strength of case about vocational and continuing education provision assisting older workers' lifelong learning and comprehensiveness of support for your position.
- The quality of the written work, that is, the structure and presentation of the paper, the clarity of expression and the use of supportive research and literature.
This assessment item:
- is a school based activity
- is an individual activity
- does not include a self assessment activity
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||10/27/2015 12:00 am