This paper for a Master's Level Managerial Economics course. Please do not submit a bid if you do not have experience writing at this level.
Furthuremore, this a rough draft. So the paper doesn't have to be perfect, but it does need to be decent and professional.
Thank you all for your time!
Requirements for the paper
- Must be in APA format. This includes in-text citations, cover letter, and reference page.
- Must be 10 pages long
- Must include 10 crediable sources (half of the sources must be research articles published in academic or practitioner journal;NOT Wikipedia, Investopedia, Wisegeek, Ask questions, etc.)
- I have already picked my company and did the outline for the paper. The company is L'oreal.
- (IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE OUTLINE, THAT IS FINE, JUST LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME). Since I am posting this 3 weeks in advance, we'll be able to communicate about making any changes.
I will be attaching my outline for your reference.
Identify a topic for research paper and submit an outline to the instructor. The paper should address a strategic business decision using relevant economic factors. The paper should be 10 pages long, with materials derived from 10-12 credible sources other than the textbook. At least, half of the sources must be research articles published in academic or practitioner journals.
Here is just a reference guide for the paper (suggestions):
Your Final Paper MAY include the following sections along with an introduction and a conclusion:
- Describe the company and provide a brief history of its operations. Find or use graphs to illustrate its financial performance over the years.
- Identify any sources of risk or uncertainty in its operations. Do the financial reports indicate risky or uncertain activities or changes to the economic environment that ultimately appear to have affected the company's financial outcomes? Be specific.
- Are there any government regulations that have affected this company's operations domestically or abroad? Explain.
- Describe the inputs that are used in this company's production function and identify any challenges to securing these inputs.
- Determine if the company has introduced new products in existing markets or created new markets over time. What is the impact on its finances?
- Determine if the price of its products increased or declined over time and analyze the reasons for price fluctuations. Study the demand elasticity for its products and discuss the availability of close substitutes for its products. How does that affect pricing decisions?
- Analyze the company's profitability. Identify the economy or industry influences on its costs, operations, and profitability.
- Describe the competitive environment in which the firm operates, the distribution of market power, and the strategic behavior of the firm and its competitors. Apply your knowledge of the theory of this company's market structure. How does the company make pricing and production decisions? Is your observation supported by the theoretical models? Refer to the financial reports for illustration.
- Identify any non-price competitive strategies that the company might be engaging in? Provide specific examples.
- Evaluate if the company made any mistakes in its decisions over time, and recommend any changes or improvements for the future operations. Refer to the financial reports when making specific observations or recommendations.
- Use economic language and demonstrate your understanding of the concepts and theories of this course.
Your final paper should have a separate cover page and a reference page (at least three outside academpic references, NOT Wikipedia, Investopedia, Wisegeek, Ask questions, etc.), and an introduction and a conclusion. A conclusion should be different from an introduction and can be derived from your discussion in the main body.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||06/12/2015 12:00 am