- Write a one-page, single-spaced review of the article.
2.The review should have four elements:
- What is the author's primary argument/thesis?
- What evidence of support does the author give to defend and/or prove the argument/thesis?
- In your view, what are the strengths of the article?
- In your view, what are the weaknesses of the article?
- The review should meet the following format guidelines:
- It should be typed (single-space)
- Students should save the final document as a .rtf document (rich text format).
- The margins should be set at one inch (top, bottom, left, right).
- The font style should be Times New Roman.
- The font size should be 12 point.
- Type your name in the upper left hand corner of the paper.
- Grades for this assignment will be based on the following:
- The extent to which you successfully identify the author's primary argument (20 points possible).
- The extent to which you identify and summarize the author's supporting evidence (40 points possible).
- The quality of your evaluation of the strengths of the article (40 points possible).
- The quality of your evaluation of the weaknesses of the article (40 points possible).
- Failure to follow the format guidelines will result in substantial loss of points.
- Poor spelling and grammar/punctuation will also result in a loss of points.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||05/15/2015 12:00 am