- Read the article: Deaths in the Desert: The Human Rights Crisis on the U.S.—Mexico Border by David K. Androff and Kyoko Y. Tavassoli
- Consider these questions as you examine the article.
- What Human Rights do these authors believe are being violated in relation to Immigration in the U.S.?
- What has been the impact of the “Criminalization of Migrants and Humanitarian Aid Workers” on the Human Rights of the undocumented migrants discussed in this article?
- What State and Local Laws and Policies have been discussed and what evidence have the authors given to substantiate that these laws and policies have created a humanitarian crisis?
- What do the authors say about the quality of their evidence?
- What do the authors feel are implications for Social Work practice on a practice and administrative (policy) level?
- Write your paper based on the General Instructions stated above
- Attach APA Reference Page
- Submit your paper to instructor by uploading it to the drop box below. Check the course Schedule for the due date.
- NO PLAGIARISM...You may paraphrase but to a minimum
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||04/17/2015 12:00 am