Toyota Production System (TPS) – Is it working in North American Environment?
A research type
- Collect 8 to 10 recently peer-reviewed research articles related to the research topic.
- For each article
Copies of the research papers in the summarized form are to be submitted along with the copies of the original papers
Then all article summaries (8 to 10) are to be synthesized in the form of a report in your own words.
- write the summary of the article
- research objective/s of the article
- and the reason/s to choose the research objective by the author
- brief research methodology used, evidence found
- and then conclusions drawn
- Title page
- Table of Contents with page numbers
- Executive summary
- Introduction / Background Information
- Problem Statement if any
- Research methodology
- Data, Information and information analysis or Synthesis of information or your view point on the basis of information collected
- Recommendations / Conclusions if any
- References, Appendix and or Tables
- The use of the third person
- The proper citation of sources
- Inclusion of bibliographies
- The use of proper spelling and grammar
- All submissions are to use 12-point font, double-spaced
- Page numbers are required
- The report should not be more than 10 pages long + References, Tables and Appendices if any.
- All references, tables and appendices should be properly referred to, in the text of the report.
- The project work is going to be evaluated in a broad sense on:
Final Report (Quality and depth of research)
Interesting facts and novelty
Synthesis of Information
Contributions & Recommendations
Overall Report format
- collection of right kind of information/articles
- analysis of information
- synthesis of information
- proper citation of references in the body of the report
- proper sequence of references, tables, and appendices if any.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/11/2014 11:59 pm