i just need the 8 question and the answers... nothing more.... lowest bidder gets... thank...
You may also supplement your answers with additional sources which you must reference in your answer.
This is a REQUIRED SKILL that you must start learning NOW because the Law is a system of references, not something "pulled out of thin air."
Reminder: DO NOT USE "Wikipedia" BECAUSE IT IS NOT A LEGAL RESEARCH SOURCE. ANYONE CAN POST ON WIKIPEDIA, INCLUDING SOMEONE WHO MIGHT NOT HAVE PASSED LAW 101.
- What are the two basis functions of trial courts.
- What is the difference between a dissenting and a concurring opinion?
- List the major differences between trial and appellate courts.
- On what basis (name as many as possible) can a Case go to Federal Court?
also i need
Note: All the Judge-type shows on TV are a form of ADR.
Instructions: Watch ANY of these shows and answer the following:
5.Name the Show
6. Choose one Case and give the facts.
7. Give the decision of the "Judge".
8. Is ADR on TV serving a useful social function or is it only entertainment?
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||05/17/2014 12:00 am