Week 3: Final Project Milestone
The Week 2 Final Project area continued the steps you will take toward completing the Final Project. As you did last week, you will submit a short paper documenting your completion of the week's milestone. The purpose is to ensure that you have established a plan for the Final Project and that you are taking appropriate intermediate steps toward its completion.
In Week 2, you chose two genres within your selected media type and picked three issues to analyze. This week, you will complete the third milestone: Begin analyzing the texts for one genre. The fictitious student in the Week 3 Final Project would perform the following:
Questions about this assignment? Post them in the Contact the Instructor area. That way, everyone in the class will see and benefit from the Instructor's response.
To prepare for this assignment, consider the following guidelines for analyzing the texts in the first of your chosen genres:
- Consider what the texts in this genre have in common.
- How do these commonalities work together to address your chosen issues?
- Does one text address an issue or issues in a unique way? Is it particularly representative of a way the genre commonly addresses an issue?
- Keep in mind that you will analyze your second genre next week. This may help you compile examples or evidence that either contrasts with or is similar to your second genre.
- In a 1-page paper, write 2 or 3 paragraphs detailing your analysis of the first genre that you have chosen. Support your assertions by making at least 2 references, in proper APA format, to relevant academic sources.
Pretty much I selected Rap and Country music, so either way.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||01/29/2014 12:00 am