I have summint a working copy just need it to be more BETTER
I need more pages like 4 NEED TO BE REWRITTEN
- Write a professional development plan for yourself. Give examples and resources for each part of the plan. Make sure your plan is personal and specific to your needs.
- Reference your professional teaching philosophy and goals for children
- Explain how you will continue your learning after you graduate. Give specific examples of parts of your teaching practice you would like to improve and name some examples of (actual) professional development, opportunities that would help you improve
- Discuss how you will engage in reflection and self-critique, stay informed as an advocate for children, and remain a critical examiner of your own work, sources of professional knowledge, and the early childhood field
- Ensure that the information you use in your paper is your own or if you use the ideas of others, be sure to appropriately credit your sources using the publication guidelines for citations. Papers should be types in 12 point font, double spaces, and proofread for spelling and grammar. There is no specific page limit or requirement for this assignment, but 3 - 4 pages (total) would be reasonable. You should use the amount of space that you need to meet the requirements of the assignment. After grading, gather your items in a Professional Philosophy and Advocacy Portfolio for use in the future.
|Due By (Pacific Time)
||11/20/2013 06:00 am